banner



Fable 3 Co Op Xbox 360

use google? But here a video :)
https://world wide web.youtube.com/lookout man?v=BxeoATJZ374

All you have to do is playing the same game (you must both have the aforementioned dlc`s) add you as friends on GFWL start the game and one of you demand to join the game, thats it.

Originally posted past 🐺 Wolferatus 🐺:

utilize google? Only here a video :)
https://world wide web.youtube.com/watch?5=BxeoATJZ374

All you accept to do is playing the aforementioned game (you lot must both have the same dlc`s) add you equally friends on GFWL commencement the game and one of you demand to join the game, thats it.

The video itself is the process of playing in the cooperative.
I want to play with a friend from 2 computers.
When installing GFWL, information technology does not starting time and writes that there is no connection.
When y'all launch the Fable 3, a blackness screen with a cursor.

Nikki

22 Jan, 2018 @ 3:54pm

Originally posted by InColD:

Originally posted by 🐺 Wolferatus 🐺:

use google? Simply hither a video :)
https://www.youtube.com/lookout?v=BxeoATJZ374

All you have to practise is playing the same game (you must both accept the aforementioned dlc`s) add you as friends on GFWL offset the game and 1 of you demand to join the game, thats information technology.


The video itself is the process of playing in the cooperative.
I desire to play with a friend from two computers.
When installing GFWL, it does non offset and writes that there is no connection.
When you launch the Fable three, a black screen with a cursor.

I have to install GFWL from the DVD, and update information technology with the latest version earlier I tin make it work with Fable 3. I can upload that file somewhere, just with my ho-hum upload that can take hours to do.

PS
If It doesn't fail yous tin can observe a link here. Information technology should be washed in two hours.
https://randomgamers.org/showthread.php?tid=nine&pid=39#pid39

Last edited past Nikki; 22 Jan, 2018 @ 4:18pm

Originally posted by aDigitalPhantom:

Originally posted by InColD:


The video itself is the procedure of playing in the cooperative.
I want to play with a friend from two computers.
When installing GFWL, information technology does not start and writes that there is no connectedness.
When y'all launch the Legend 3, a blackness screen with a cursor.

I have to install GFWL from the DVD, and update it with the latest version earlier I tin can arrive work with Legend 3. I can upload that file somewhere, only with my slow upload that can take hours to exercise.

PS
If It doesn't fail yous can find a link here. It should be done in 2 hours.
https://randomgamers.org/showthread.php?tid=9&pid=39#pid39

Give thanks you and then much!
I already fixed the problem.
I downloaded all this and installed:
1. Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
2. Games for Windows Software Setup 3.5
three. Xliveredist
All at once earned!

Ionna

23 Jan, 2018 @ 2:14am

Is it possible to play multiplayer in Fable Iii with the emulator? We've been trying to go it to work all night and cannot seem to get it to piece of work. Any ideas or suggestions.

Final edited by Ionna; 23 Jan, 2018 @ 2:23am

Nikki

23 Jan, 2018 @ two:49pm

Originally posted by Ionna'southward Wings:

Is it possible to play multiplayer in Fable 3 with the emulator? Nosotros've been trying to get information technology to work all night and cannot seem to get it to work. Any ideas or suggestions.

information technology doesn't support online at all.

If yous know someone that knows nearly that kind of programming there are a few with source lawmaking. I don't know anything nearly that kind of programming.

Last edited by Nikki; 23 Jan, 2018 @ ii:49pm

Originally posted by Ionna's Wings:

Is information technology possible to play multiplayer in Fable III with the emulator? We've been trying to become it to work all nighttime and cannot seem to get information technology to piece of work. Whatsoever ideas or suggestions.

if you mean with emulator hamachi yep if you lot have the pc edition but to play that you need to disable gfwl or something if you hateful emulate a console version and then no, at that place is no way to play it online coop then on pc

so is it possible play with hamachi or tunngle in a LAN connexion?

Ionna

30 Jan, 2018 @ 5:17pm

My boyfriend and I tried to play Fable 3 through Tunngle. We read online in a google search that Fable 3 cannot exist played multiplayer through Tunngle. The PC version no longer supports multiplayer because of the Windows Live thing not being active whatsoever longer for PC. The XBOX 360 version is able to play multiplayer since information technology is still active on the 360 from what I read. I no longer have a 360 so I cannot cheque that for you lot unfortunately.

We have played Fable 3 through Tunngle in single actor but it doesn't let you connect through to multiplayer and conncect other players.

I promise this helps.

Originally posted by Ionna'due south Wings:

My boyfriend and I tried to play Fable 3 through Tunngle. We read online in a google search that Fable 3 cannot be played multiplayer through Tunngle. The PC version no longer supports multiplayer because of the Windows Alive affair non being active any longer for PC. The XBOX 360 version is able to play multiplayer since it is still active on the 360 from what I read. I no longer have a 360 and so I cannot check that for you unfortunately.

Nosotros have played Fable 3 through Tunngle in single player but it doesn't permit you connect through to multiplayer and conncect other players.

I promise this helps.

WTF? PC version windows alive work! I play with my girlfriend.
I wrote above that it is necessary to establish, that the GFWL has earned.
If u want, add me, i can help u.

Terminal edited by InColD; 30 Jan, 2018 @ 10:55pm

Originally posted by Ubaldi:

so is it possible play with hamachi or tunngle in a LAN connection?

No.

Ionna

31 Jan, 2018 @ 1:31pm

I volition definitely add together you. My boyfriend and I have been trying off and on for nearly a calendar month to figure out how to play online together in this game. *fingers crossed* My beau is the technical one and so it may be better to explain it to him. lol I tin do simple things. lol

Nikki

ane Feb, 2018 @ half dozen:13am

Originally posted by Ionna's Wings:

I will definitely add together y'all. My swain and I have been trying off and on for about a month to figure out how to play online together in this game. *fingers crossed* My boyfriend is the technical one so it may be better to explain it to him. lol I tin can practice simple things. lol

It's basically like in the start post. Y'all both demand the aforementioned DLC, you add together the other to friends, and ship an invite or asking to join. You do need GFWL intact and working for multiplayer. You lot tin't use a GFWL emulator, or the timeslip GFWL remover. Yous don't need to use VPNs or junk similar Hamachi.

The game works fine for me only i accept a 2021 version of GFWL. Do I nevertheless demand install that random one everyone is telling me? Because they never asked me to sign in. Was I supposed to launch something else?

Fable 3 Co Op Xbox 360,

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/105400/discussions/0/1692659135908201037/

Posted by: boomertrithe.blogspot.com

0 Response to "Fable 3 Co Op Xbox 360"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel